Safe home repairs with Castle
Last updated: Jul 17, 2023
Castle is committed to providing a healthy workplace for our customers and service professionals.
Castle service pros follow these general guidelines:
- All service professionals should maintain an appropriate social distance from customers and their families.
- If requested, service professionals should wear cloth face coverings while in the home and in other situations where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- All service professionals should minimize any unnecessary contact within the home.
- Frequently touched surfaces should be cleaned before leaving the home.
- All service professionals practice proper hand hygiene.
Keeping your home safe during service
Homeowners play a vital role in keeping everyone safe during a home service. Castle suggests that homeowners take the following precautions.
- Clean surfaces prior to the service professional arriving to help provide a safe working space.
- Keep an appropriate social distance from service professionals during service.
- Cancel your service if a member of your household is sick. There is no fee to cancel an appointment due to illness.
- Clean surfaces after your service is complete.
Please keep in mind that these guidelines may vary based on your personal situation and factors in your community. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com