Warranty of Workmanship
August 13, 2020 - Present
Subject to your payment for completed work, this warranty guarantees the workmanship labor of services and repairs to your property for three (3) years from the date the work was completed through the Castle services by a Contractor ("Contractor"). The repairs covered by this warranty are only those related to damages resulting from services for the Castle invoice number printed on your receipt. This warranty may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred by you.
All questions concerning the quality of the work performed through the Castle services should be addressed under the warranty provided by Castle. If after reviewing your concerns with Contractor, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the response to your concern by Contractor concerning the quality of the materials or workmanship provided, then contact Castle and refer to the Castle invoice number printed on your receipt.
- If the workmanship labor to repair damage under the invoice number above are defective, or fail within three (3) years from the date the Castle services completion, then Contractor, at its sole option, will
- repair or replace the defective work or
- have the repair work performed again or
- will pay the cost of same.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper maintenance, or unreasonable use are not covered, this is the sole and complete liability of policyholder
- The Warranty described in paragraph 1 above shall be IN LIEU OF any other guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty.
- Some states do not allow a limitation of remedies, and you may have additional rights under the laws of your state.